- CLICK HERE to view the editable document
- CLICK HERE to open an editable document
- CLICK HERE to see other Helps for Den Leaders
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Boy Orientation Letter as they begin Cub Scouts
A special thank you to Charity Bartholomew who is in the Utah National Parks Council, Black Diamond district (Spanish fork area) for donating this amazing information to give to boys as they come into Cub Scouts.
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to get their own copy absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.
Welcome to Cub Scouts!
We are excited to have you join our Den!
These are some things you need to know:
What you do:
- Weekly Den meetings include FUN activities and field trips (_____Day, Time, and Location__________)
- Annual summer day camp
- Work on Adventures! (Wolf book and (if applicable) Faith in God)
- Monthly Pack meetings
o FUN games and activities
o Participate in skits, songs, and flag ceremonies
o Special events
§ Pinewood Derby
§ Raingutter Regatta
- Be on time
- Wear uniform to all Cub Scout events
- Behave – Show respect and listen to your leaders
- Bring your book to den meeting each week
- Invite your family to pack night each month
- Advancement – work on your adventures regularly
- Work hard and have fun!!