Here is a PRINTABLE idea for a cute invitation for the Blue and Gold Banquet. They look just like neckerchief's, so it really adds to the fun. It is ready to print, add words, and give out.
- To print the invitation pictured above, click here. (It is really cute printed on blue or gold paper)
- To print an updated version donated by Pack 703 from Mansfield, Texas, click here. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for this amazing piece of art and your willingness to share it with others free of charge. You can see a picture of it below.
- Add your own wording (If you need help adding words to the invitation, and are willing to make a donation to our website, I would be happy to add the wording for you and email you a PDF) See below for more information or Click here to contact me. I could probably get it done within 24 hours.
- Cut on the line shown
- fold in half and then along the 2 fold lines printed on the neckerchiefs
- I added a blue and gold logo if you want to cut that out and glue to the front to look like a neckerchief slide.
|For this logo, click the picture|
If you would like a different logo that is PRINTABLE and can be printed as is (on the left) or personalized with your pack number (like below), click on the picture to the left or below to get more information.
I did not make the invitation in Word, but tried to make up a separate form in Word that would give you the wording you could change and be able to print your own, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate the text. I don't think you can do it in Word 2007. If anyone figures out how to do it in Word or another program everyone has that can be edited, (and if your willing to share it), post a message and let me know and I will post it on here for everyone to use.
NEED HELP ADDING WORDING? I could probably get it done within 24 hours. Akela's Council is a Cub Scout Leader Training that we donate our time to do. There are no paid staff members, and we all donate money out of our own pockets to keep our website open. To help offset our costs to do this, we would appreciate a small donation to our website (not blog) for helping you by adding wording to the invitation. I would be happy to send you a PDF with the wording for your Blue and Gold Banquet or Pack Meeting already on the invitation. Click here to contact me (We store most of the pictures and all of the documents on our website and then make them available to open up from our blog.) There is a yearly fee to maintain the website, and that is why we love donations for helping you with a little extra stuff. Check out our website at http://akelascouncil.com/
The invitation above was donated by Pack 703 from Mansfield, Texas. To print an updated version, click here. I would like to say a big THANK YOU for this amazing piece of art and your willingness to share it with others free of charge.
Here is the wording that is on the invitations pictured here so you can copy and paste and change the wording to work for you. Good Luck!
Blue and Gold Banquet
Tuesday, February 22
5:30 - 7:30pm
Dinner, Entertainment and
Cake Decorating Contest
All Scouts Need to Bring a Cake
The Cake Decorating Theme is "productivity"
(Family Members Can Help)
All Cakes will be Eaten
To check out the PRINTABLE "Christmas Cracker" or candy tube, CLICK HERE