Tuesday, December 6, 2016

ORIGINAL Cub Scout Wolf PRINTABLE Record Tracking and Organization Work Sheet for the New Program - Free - with Adventures and Cyber Chip and Award requirements to help Leaders and Parents



Tracking, planning, and recognition are so important in Cub Scouts.  This new tracking sheet will help you be able to keep track of where each boy is at towards the Wolf, Adventures, and Cyber Chip requirements.  I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one sheet for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for their Religious Award.  I keep a different tab for every boy with all the tracking sheets (Age Group & Religious Award).  Then I have complete information on each boy.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.  Thanks to Annaleis Smith from the Utah National Parks Council who shared this tracking sheet with us.



** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others.  These are for your personal use only.  If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own.  We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to print their own off absolutely free.  We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog.  Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.  Please help us keep all of this information free.



  • To print this NEW for 2017 - Original Wolf Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To see other Wolf Tracking Sheets, CLICK HERE
  • To see all the Tracking Sheets, CLICK HERE

  • To print this NEW - Original Tiger Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print this NEW - Original Bear Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print this NEW - Original Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE

  • To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE









30 comments:

  1. I printed it at 65% and it worked out great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      ua

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU for doing this and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for doing this and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Both for scouts and Faith in God. I am wondering if you have them available translated into Spanish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. We do not, but would love help doing so.

      Delete
  5. I tried printing the wolf tracker and it didn't print clearly. There was symbols behind the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't print it when it opens on dropbox. You will need to download it first, save it to your computer, and then print it.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for updating the Wolf record for 2017. Are you planning to do the Bear and Webelos/Arrow of Light requirements as well? I'd love to have them! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We have already done them. Click on the links to go to the pages of each to print the new trackers.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for updating the sheets to reflect the newest program, theses sheets have been a life saver since I happened upon them. Are you planning on updating the spreadsheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did not do these trackers, so it will be up to the individual who donated them, and we have not heard anything yet. Thank you for asking.

      Delete
  8. Tried to download and got nothing but some kind search engine hijacking my browser. Don't waste your time on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these! I had a hard time finding an updated tracker so I'm very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am having issues printing theses for the wolf. It keeps giving me the address over top of the page. Can you please send me the form? We use these forms and they are awesome! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS SO MUCH Seriously I'm so glad this is here. We for sure use scoutbook, but a paper record makes it easy for our kids to see what's up. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    8Y ..

    ReplyDelete