This Tiger Advancement Excel Spreadsheet is a workbook of FREE spreadsheets developed by Steve Coker, a Tiger Den Leader from Georgia, in the Northeast Georgia Council. This is for use by Cub Scouters to keep track of scouts advancement using the new requirements being implemented in 2015. Many scouters have used the Cub Trax spreadsheets for the current system, these spreadsheets operate in a similar manner. The spreadsheets have an instructions page with details on how to use them and how to contact Steve with questions.
- To download the Tiger Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE (It appears that the workbook was locked by mistake, probably happened while I was protecting the individual worksheets. Just go to the “Review” tab, select “Protect Workbook” and enter the same password as for the worksheets “tiger” to unlock it.)
- Having trouble downloading the document? If you right click and "save link as" instead of download, it will be able to be opened.
- To download the Wolf Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE
- To download the Bear Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE
- To download the Webelos Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE
- To download the Arrow of Light Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to get their own copy absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.