Thursday, February 21, 2013

A&W Root Beer PRINTABLE Leader Gift "You're an Awesome Cub Scout Leader" Great for the Blue & Gold


I found an amazing gift on Pinterest that I wanted to give out to our Cub Scout Leaders.  It was very similar to this A&W Rootbeer tag.  I had decided that I was going to give it out to everyone, and when I went to print it out, the website would not open up with the link from Pinterest.  I tried a couple different ways, but couldn't get into the site.  Maybe it is no longer available.  I quickly made up my own A&W Root Beer gift tag, and I am posting it on here to share with others.  Hope some of you will be able to use it.


 

NEED HELP CHANGING WORDING?  Akela's Council is a Cub Scout Leader Training that we donate our time to do.  There are no paid staff members, and we all donate money out of our own pockets to keep our website open.  To help offset our costs to do this, we would appreciate a small donation to our website (not blog) for helping you by change wording on this gift tag.  I would be happy to send you a PDF with the wording already on the gift tag.  Click here to contact me  (We store most of the pictures and all of the documents on our website and then make them available to open up from our blog.)  There is a yearly fee to maintain the website, and that is why we love donations for helping you with a little extra stuff.  I could probably get it done within 24 hours. Check out our website at http://akelascouncil.com/ 




To check out all of our other

Blue & Gold ideas, CLICK HERE.  

http://akelascouncil.blogspot.com/search/label/Blue%20and%20Gold%20ideas


5 comments:

  1. i found this idea on pinterest and loved it. i needed an easy and cute idea, and this is it! i will be giving these to our incredible scout leaders tonight at b&g. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I just gave them out at my Blue & Gold Banquet a week ago. I'm glad you enjoy the gift tags.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for posting! these are an A&Wesome idea!

      Delete
  2. Great idea I will use it next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have been looking for one for scout leaders.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

http://akelascouncil.blogspot.com/2014/02/fanta-printable-leader-gift-youre_12.html