Here is a fun Free printable to use for your Christmas Parties or Pack Meetings over the Holidays. It is available below with the red and green border shown above, or in blue & gold for use at the Blue & Gold banquet or other Cub Scout event during the year. It is a great preopener to get people talking to and socializing with each other before the event starts. A great ice breaker.
- CLICK HERE to open this RED & GREEN puzzle in a PDF you can print
- CLICK HERE to see more Christmas stuff
- CLICK HERE to open the blank answer sheet people can write their answers on in a PDF you can print (shown below)
- CLICK HERE for answers to this puzzle
- CLICK HERE to open this puzzle outlined in BLUE & GOLD in a PDF you can print
- CLICK HERE to see other posts in this blog that are puzzles
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to get their own copy absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.