- Print this PDF onto cardstock, and cut out all the parts.
- Trace onto stiff felt (I used glitter foam for the red strip). I also used a pencil to trace onto the black felt and it worked!
- Cut out the pieces
- Glue them together with a glue gun making sure the pen marks are on the back.
- If you choose to put on eyes, the wiggly eyes I used are 8mm size.
- I used sharpie markers to color the faces, and on one I also used a pink sharpie to color the ears.
- Attach a back to the neckerchief slide. I like to use 1/2" PVC pipe cut into small strips.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Bunny in Hat Magic Abracadabra neckerchief slide idea - Core Value Positive Attitude - Theme Abracadabra
The Theme for January is Abracadabra and the Core Value is Positive Attitude. The neckerchief slide idea for the month is to make bunnies coming out of a magicians hat made out of felt and fun foam. Enjoy!
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to print their own off absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.