Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bunny in Hat Magic Abracadabra neckerchief slide idea - Core Value Positive Attitude - Theme Abracadabra

 
The Theme for January is Abracadabra and the Core Value is Positive Attitude.  The neckerchief slide idea for the month is to make bunnies coming out of a magicians hat made out of felt and fun foam.  Enjoy!

  • Print this PDF onto cardstock, and cut out all the parts.
  • Trace onto stiff felt (I used glitter foam for the red strip).  I also used a pencil to trace onto the black felt and it worked!
  • Cut out the pieces
  • Glue them together with a glue gun making sure the pen marks are on the back.
  • If you choose to put on eyes, the wiggly eyes I used are 8mm size.
  • I used sharpie markers to color the faces, and on one I also used a pink sharpie to color the ears.
  • Attach a back to the neckerchief slide.  I like to use 1/2" PVC pipe cut into small strips.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment