- Print this PDF out on cardstock and cut out both parts of the Christmas light.
- Trace the cutouts onto fun foam. I used regular grey fun foam for the bottom and glitter foam for the light part.
- Cut out the foam pieces
- Glue them together with a glue gun making sure the pen marks are on the back.
- Attach a back to the neckerchief slide. I like to use 1/2" PVC pipe cut into small strips.
- Add glitter glue if wanted and let dry.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Christmas Holiday Lights neckerchief slide idea - Core Value Respect - Theme Holiday Lights
The Theme for December is Holiday Lights and the Core Value is Respect. The neckerchief slide idea for the month is to make Christmas Lights out of fun foam. Enjoy!
** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others. These are for your personal use only. If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own. We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to print their own off absolutely free. We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog. Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.