Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cub Scout Religious Square Knot Faith in God PRINTABLE Tracking Work Sheet Primary


Although the picture shows the quarterly activity as being a requirement for the religious square knot, the actual PDF has been updated and lists the 12th article of faith as the requirement for the religious square knot.
If anyone has any other tracking sheets for the Religious Square Knot for any other religions, I'd be happy to post it on this site also  Click here to contact me.  I just happen to have this one, so I am posting it now.  This is a tracker for the Faith in God program for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  The requirements in red are the requirements that need to be done to earn the religious square knot.  I have also done a tracking sheet for girls (below) if you need that one.

FOR BOYS 

FOR GIRLS 

I like to add the date in between the square you check off & the wording so I know when they completed it.  I always print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Belt Loops, and Age Group (wolf, bear, or webelos).  I keep a different tab in my binder for every boy.  Behind each tab, I keep all 3 tracking sheets (Age Group, Belt Loop, Religious Award).  Then I have complete information on each boy and it is quick and easy to find.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.
  • To print the UPDATED Faith in God for BOYS tracking sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Faith in God for GIRLS tracking sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To find more things to help pass off requirements for the LDS Faith in God, CLICK HERE
  • To find more articles about the Religious Square Knot, CLICK HERE
Need tracking sheets for the NEW Program?  We have them ready for you! 
  LINKS FOR THIS SHEET ARE BELOW

  • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Tiger Tracking Sheet , CLICK HERE
  • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Wolf Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Bear Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE  

  • To print the OLD Wolf Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the OLD Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the OLD Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To print the OLD Belt Loop Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To see all the tracking sheets, CLICK HERE 
  •  



FOR BOYS 

FOR GIRLS 



30 comments:

  1. Has anyone made a Faith inGod packet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      Og.

      Delete
  2. Just a note oft the religious knot earners-- they changed the requirement on "serving others": https://www.lds.org/callings/primary/leader-resources/scouting-in-primary/cub-scouting?lang=eng

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I LOVE your tracking sheets & Faith in God! I was so excited to see you had the new Wolf Den tracking sheet. I've been in scouts for 19 years & I always made my own because I could not print them online but your print brilliantly! Now that I'm a committee chair again I'm in charge of getting the info to my dens.THANK YOU for making my calling easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a sheet that shows how the Faith in God correlates with the new scout program? I have seen one for the old program that showed which things overlapped! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scroll down, its not quite what your looking for but it will help....https://www.lds.org/callings/primary/leader-resources/scouting-in-primary/cub-scouting?lang=eng

      Delete
    2. Check this out... https://word.office.live.com/wv/WordView.aspx?FBsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fattachments%2Ffile_preview.php%3Fid%3D929636513797214%26time%3D1444624944%26metadata&access_token=1399945204%3AAVIxtTiarD5JFax7mqyAwCvgusT0RLmua9aToNcMdqAXXw&title=Cub+Scout+and+Faith+in+God+Activity+Correlation+Suggestions+from+LDS.docx

      Delete
  5. Has no one notice that this is a faith in God for GIRLS packet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or is the boys one not working for me for some reason?

      Delete
  6. I have some boys that are catholic and nondenominational who want o earn a religious emblem. Can you help me find them? thank you Joyce my e mail joyce435@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this! I am brand new to scouts and was feeling overwhelmed. I wanted things to be organized and easier to track. This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are so organized! I LOVE IT!!! I was searching for activity days tracking sheet and it lead me to a few websites and this is the best one yet. Thank-you for sharing your talents and saving me a lot of time. I wished I would've known about your website when I was serving in Cub Scouts. I will definitely share your websites with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing. This is a huge time saver for our activity days leaders and will help us keep better track in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    nk. .

    ReplyDelete