Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cub Scout Webelos PRINTABLE Tracking Work Sheet



Above is the front page, below is the back page to a Webelos tracking sheet to be able to keep track of where each boy is on requirements towards the Webelos Badge, Arrow of Light, Compass Points Badge and Emblems, and each of the 20 Webelos Activity Badges.  I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Belt Loops, and Religious Award.  I keep a different tab in my binder for every boy.  Behind each tab, I keep all 3 tracking sheets (Age Group, Belt Loop, Religious Award).  Then I have complete information on each boy and it is quick and easy to find.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.

 



    Need tracking sheets for the NEW Program?  We have them ready for you! 
      LINKS FOR THIS SHEET ARE BELOW

    • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Tiger Tracking Sheet , CLICK HERE
    • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Wolf Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
    • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Bear Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
    • To print the NEW PROGRAM ORIGINAL - Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE  
    • To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet Front Page, CLICK HERE
    •  
    • To print the WOLF requirements for the NEW Cub Scout Program starting in 2015, CLICK HERE
    •  
    • To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet Back Page, CLICK HERE
    • To print the Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
    • To print the Wolf Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
    • To print the Belt Loop Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
    • To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE   
    • To see all the tracking sheets, CLICK HERE 
     



    13 comments:

    1. My son just joined Webelos and I am totally over whelmed and have been googleing tracking sheets! This one is the best I've seen! Thanks, you helped so much!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Kelli! You made my day. It was because of my boys also that I got into Cub Scouting. It is fun to be able to do things with them. Enjoy!

        Delete
      2. Thank you so much for making all these sheets. Very helpful. God bless your boys and your work with them.

        Delete
    2. How do you go about printing these? I really like this resource but when I go to print it prints the entire page-information etc...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If you click on the link (where it says CLICK HERE), it should take you to a PDF that you can print. There are 2 different links. One to print the front page, and one to print the back page.

        Delete
    3. I'm with you, it should take you to the PDF, but it doesn't.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Try opening it in a different browser - Internet explorer, firefox, google chrome... Sometimes people just have problems with their internet browser.

        Delete
    4. Love this site. Forms are awesome. Added to my favorites, thanks for the help!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank You! I have used this form with my Webelos, and it has been super helpful!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you! This is exactly what I needed.

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is great! I was about to make my own and googled first. This is exactly what I needed.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I am new to the scouting program. Is this tracking sheet still valid? I heard a new program was implemented.

      Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No, this one is not current. The current ones are in green above. Click on any of those links. Good luck! You will love Cub Scouts.

        Delete