Above is a tracking sheet to be able to keep track of where each boy is on requirements towards the Bear, Bear Arrow Points, Progress Towards Rank beads, Gold and Silver Arrow Points, and Cub Scout World Conservation Award. There is also a spot to track the dates they served as Denner or Assistant Denner. I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Bear, Webelos, Belt Loops, and Religious Award. I keep a different tab for every boy with all 3 tracking sheets (Age Group, Belt Loop, Religious Award). Then I have complete information on each boy. It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks. Not every boy is there every week. By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place. I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy. If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.
- To print this Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet#1, CLICK HERE
- To print the other Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet#2, CLICK HERE
- To print the Wolf Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Belt Loop Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To see all the tracking sheets, CLICK HERE