Monday, January 23, 2017

Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet - Printable





A special thank you to Celeste Hunt from Pack 1781 in Washington, Utah in the Zion District of Utah National Parks Council for making this amazing tracking sheet and donating it to us.

Tracking, planning, and recognition are so important in Cub Scouts.  This new tracking sheet will help you be able to keep track of where each boy is at towards the Bear, Adventures, and Cyber Chip requirements.  I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one sheet for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for their Religious Award, and any other awards we have worked on.  I keep a different tab for every boy with all the tracking sheets (Age Group & Religious Award).  Then I have complete information on each boy.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.




** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others.  These are for your personal use only.  If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own.  We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to print their own off absolutely free.  We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog.  Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.  Please help us keep all of this information free.


  • To print this NEW for 2017 - Original Bear Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 

  • To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To see other Bear Tracking Sheets, CLICK HERE
  • To see all the Tracking Sheets, CLICK HERE


10 comments:

  1. Has Celeste made any 2017 tracking sheets for Wolves, Webelos and Arrow of Light? I love her Bear tracking sheet for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to make these sheets interactive like a Google Doc? I was thinking if I shared them with the parents they could chart what they do at home without things becoming lost in transit... Sometimes we have a boys that seem to loose things or forget things... This might help in keeping everyone on the same page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we have any for Tigers, Wolves, Webelows and AofLight in this format? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still hoping someone can contact Celeste and have her make a tracking sheet for the Wolf, Weblelos, and Arrow of Light. I'd be happy to pay her even, if I can just get in contact with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this format over the others, and it is updated. Please make them for the other ranks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would LOVE if this form contained tracking for (1) Summertime Pack Award (to get his pin); (2) Outdoor Activity Award; and (3) World Conservation Award

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have an editable version of this so I could keep track of the Bears online and send it on to report earned awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is PERFECT!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so helpful for me the novice in cub scouts. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU!!! This is AMAZING!!!! You are so thoughtful to share your hard work.

    ReplyDelete