Above is a tracking sheet to be able to keep track of where each boy is on requirements towards the Tiger award. I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Belt Loops. I keep a different tab for every boy with all the tracking sheets (Age Group, and Belt Loop). Then I have complete information on each boy. It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks. Not every boy is there every week. By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place. I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy. If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.
- To print the Tiger Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Wolf Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Belt Loop Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
- To see all the tracking sheets, CLICK HERE
A big THANK YOU to Kelly Bailey a Tiger Leader in Pack 165 Flippin, AR who donated this tracking sheet to us.