Friday, October 25, 2013

Cub Scout Tiger PRINTABLE Tracking Work Sheet



Above is a tracking sheet to be able to keep track of where each boy is on requirements towards the Tiger award.  I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Belt Loops.  I keep a different tab for every boy with all the tracking sheets (Age Group, and Belt Loop).  Then I have complete information on each boy.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week, and then every couple of weeks I update all the tracking sheets for every boy.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy each tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.


  • To print the Tiger Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To print the Bear Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To print the Wolf Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Belt Loop Cub Scout Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To print the Faith in God Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE    
  • To see all the tracking sheets, CLICK HERE 


A big THANK YOU to Kelly Bailey a Tiger Leader in Pack 165 Flippin, AR who donated this tracking sheet to us.

 



1 comment:

You might also like...

http://akelascouncil.blogspot.com/2014/02/fanta-printable-leader-gift-youre_12.html