- Print this PDF out on Cardstock, and cut out the head and ears. Turn them over and trace them backwards onto grey fun foam.
- Cut out the foam pieces, and cut slits into the ears
- Turn the foam pieces over, slide the tabs on the face through the slits in the ears. Glue them together with a glue gun making sure the pen marks are on the back.
- The wiggly eyes are 7 mm size or a little bigger
- Curl up the trunk
- Attach a back to the neckerchief slide. I like to use 1/2" PVC pipe cut into small strips.
|Print out this PDF by clicking here|