Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PRINTABLE & EDITABLE Webelos Achievements That Need To Be Done With The Family


I am looking for help to make new parent information sheets.  Anyone interested in helping me with this?  I just need help researching, but I will type up the new one.  Please?

Certain WEBELOS Cub Scout requirements need to be done at home with the family.  Here is a list to give parents of things they do at home with their Webelos Scout.  There are certain things in the book that a Cub Scout Leader can not do with their scouts, and it gives parents a place to start when they want to help their son pass off some requirements.


  • To print this free pdf, CLICK HERE
  • To open this file in Microsoft Word, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Webelos Tracking Sheet, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Wolf achievements families can work on, CLICK HERE
  • To print the Bear achievements families can work on, CLICK HERE

11 comments:

  1. Do you have this format for the new webelos program? Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking for help to make new parent information sheets. Anyone interested in helping me with this? I just need help researching, but I will type up the new one. Please?

      Delete
  2. I second the need for the format for new Webelos program! Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking for help to make new parent information sheets. Anyone interested in helping me with this? I just need help researching, but I will type up the new one. Please?

      Delete
  3. I would also be interested in the new format for the new program on this thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking for help to make new parent information sheets. Anyone interested in helping me with this? I just need help researching, but I will type up the new one. Please?

      Delete
  4. VaLayne, I will help if you still need help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering, how far along are you? how can i help? email: Martin.Rodriguez77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did anyone begin the new one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. VaLayne; I would be willing to help. What can I do? email:Rhapsodie8a@yahoo.com
    I'm new at this but together we can make this happen and make life a lot easier for many.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can help I have the new book. email me at advfhorn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete