Thursday, February 21, 2013

A&W Root Beer PRINTABLE Leader Gift "You're an Awesome Cub Scout Leader" Great for the Blue & Gold


I found an amazing gift on Pinterest that I wanted to give out to our Cub Scout Leaders.  It was very similar to this A&W Rootbeer tag.  I had decided that I was going to give it out to everyone, and when I went to print it out, the website would not open up with the link from Pinterest.  I tried a couple different ways, but couldn't get into the site.  Maybe it is no longer available.  I quickly made up my own A&W Root Beer gift tag, and I am posting it on here to share with others.  Hope some of you will be able to use it.

















To check out all of our other

Blue & Gold ideas, CLICK HERE 

http://akelascouncil.blogspot.com/search/label/Blue%20and%20Gold%20ideas


8 comments:

  1. i found this idea on pinterest and loved it. i needed an easy and cute idea, and this is it! i will be giving these to our incredible scout leaders tonight at b&g. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I just gave them out at my Blue & Gold Banquet a week ago. I'm glad you enjoy the gift tags.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for posting! these are an A&Wesome idea!

      Delete
  2. Great idea I will use it next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have been looking for one for scout leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these wonderful ideas. One of them are absolutely perfect for one of my den leaders!!! I would like to print out the A & W volunteer tags, but the PDF file won't open for me once I download it. Is there any chance it could be emailed to me??
    Familytreeclimber@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable! Thank you for sharing. I want our cub scout leaders to know they are AWesome!

    ReplyDelete