Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Star Wars as a Theme for 2016 Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet - Friends Far and Near - Star Wars Coloring Page Free Printable



I found this cute printable online at Angels are Still Sent to Help Us and thought you would enjoy seeing it also.  They have let me post the information here.  What would be better than having Star Wars as a Theme for your 2016 Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet?  Especially with the theme "Friends Far and Near".


I'd love to hear your ideas for a Star Wars themed Blue & Gold Banquet! The official theme for February is "Friends Far & Near, so it fits in perfectly with a Star Wars theme. Let me know other things you think would be fun we could add to our blog. I need ideas for decorations, table decorations, ceremonies, skits, puzzles, games...



2 comments:

  1. We are doing this next Tuesday. I will send you pictures. I hope they love it! Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete