Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Chewbacca Was Once a Cub Scout in a Galaxy Far, Far, Away ~ Star Wars ~ Blue & Gold Banquet ~ Free Coloring Page Printable


I found this cute printable online at Angels are Still Sent to Help Us and thought you would enjoy seeing it also.  They gave me permission to add the PDF below.  In a galaxy far, far, away... Chewbacca was once a Cub Scout.  That is how he learned to be... trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean & reverent.
    • CLICK HERE to open this PDF document of Chewbacca
    • CLICK HERE to see other Star Wars ideas (more coming soon)
    • CLICK HERE to see other Coloring Pages

I'd love to hear your ideas for a Star Wars themed Blue & Gold Banquet! The official theme for February is "Friends Far & Near, so it fits in perfectly with a Star Wars theme. Let me know other things you think would be fun we could add to our blog. I need ideas for decorations, table decorations, ceremonies, skits, puzzles, games...



3 comments:

  1. I love this...considering this theme for our B & G this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing Star Wars for our B&G. I'm currently making a few paper mache BB8s using 36 inch and 12 inch balloons as template. I'm also making an R2 buy covering a kids punching bag. shindigz.com has foam light sticks I'm taking and adding handles to. These are going in a large can, covered in paper to look like R2, and being used a centerpieces. I took varies star wars posters and cut them into triangles for pennants. If you go to http://rasterbator.net/ you can upload any star wars picture and it will section it out for you to print it in any size you want. You do have to glue the pieces together, but they turn out good. I've used it numerous times to blow up characters and glue them on refrigerator boxes to make stand ups. You can go to my pinterest star wars fold for more ideas, including the ticket I created that I will tweak for the invitation. https://www.pinterest.com/shae1299/star-wars-theme/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Ours is in 2 weeks and we are doing star wars themes as well!

    ReplyDelete