Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Logo Idea for the Blue & Gold Banquet that is PRINTABLE



Here is a PRINTABLE Logo.  I had a lot of fun making this logo for our Blue & Gold Banquet that is coming up.  I thought I would share this idea if you wanted to print your own.  I made one for our pack with our pack # in it, but I made one for you without a Pack number so you can print and use it for your Blue & Gold Banquet.

They would be great to use for cupcake picks.





  • CLICK HERE  if you want to open a PDF to print a page of logo's.  They print 20 per page.
  • CLICK HERE to see other posts with bottlecaps you can print.



Below are pictures of the ones I did with our Pack number in it.








To check out all of our other

Blue & Gold ideas, CLICK HERE.  

http://akelascouncil.blogspot.com/search/label/Blue%20and%20Gold%20ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment