Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Excel Advancement Spreadsheet to track the TIGER DEN in the New Cub Scout Program in Excel - Similar to the Cub Trax Spreadsheets




This Tiger Advancement Excel Spreadsheet is a workbook of FREE spreadsheets developed by Steve Coker, a Tiger Den Leader from Georgia, in the Northeast Georgia Council.  This is for use by Cub Scouters to keep track of scouts advancement using the new requirements being implemented in 2015.  Many scouters have used the Cub Trax spreadsheets for the current system, these spreadsheets operate in a similar manner.  The spreadsheets have an instructions page with details on how to use them and how to contact Steve with questions.   
  • To download the Tiger Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE  (It appears that the workbook was locked by mistake, probably happened while I was protecting the individual worksheets.  Just go to the “Review” tab, select “Protect Workbook” and enter the same password as for the worksheets “tiger” to unlock it.)
  • Having trouble downloading the document?  If you right click and "save link as" instead of download, it will be able to be opened.
  • To download the Wolf Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To download the Bear Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To download the Webelos Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE 
  • To download the Arrow of Light Excel Spreadsheet, CLICK HERE
  •  
  • CLICK HERE to see more ideas for Tiger Cubs


** PLEASE do not download these files and email or send them digitally to others.  These are for your personal use only.  If you would like to share these files with others, please copy the link to this post and send them to our site so they can print off their own.  We would love to have everyone that would like a copy to come here to get their own copy absolutely free.  We receive money to keep our website open where we store all of our documents and PDF files by people visiting our blog.  Please don't take money out of our pockets by bypassing our blog.







26 comments:

  1. I downloaded the Tiger tracker Excel file, When I try to double click on the Scout tab at the bottom of the worksheets, it says that "the workbook is protected and cannot be changed". The other excel files work just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to unprotect the workbook that fixed it for me

      Delete
    2. What password did you use to unprotect it?

      Delete
    3. It appears that the workbook was locked by mistake, probably happened while I was protecting the individual worksheets. Just go to the “Review” tab, select “Protect Workbook” and enter the same password as for the worksheets “tiger” to unlock it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! For creating these and also sharing them. I relied heavily on tracking spreadsheets for son #1's journey through Cub Scouts. Now son #2 will be starting this fall with an all new program. I am so relieved to find your spreadsheets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the user name for the file?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding another Thank You to the list. I used the spreadsheet last year for my Tigers and was worried they may not be updated with the new requirements. Many thanks for all the effort and for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for creating this spreadsheet. This is my first time as a den leader and I think this spreadsheet will help me immensely. You. Are. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have attempted to unlock the files but the password tiger does not work for the Wolves. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Massive thank you to Steve for creating this document. It is way beyond my level of computer knowledge to make something like this but it is very user friendly. Thank you x 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you create a tracker for Lions?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a million, Steve! This is just what I was looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS.IS.AWESOME. Exactly what we were looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am a Tiger Leader and have been using your tracker to track my scouts' progress so far this program year and I LOVE it! With the changes to the adventures that came out in Nov. 2016, will you be updating the trackers to reflect the changes? I have found a work-around that I think will be ok, but I was just curious if there was something else in works? Thanks so much for this tracker...it has been a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did not do these trackers, so it will be up to the individual who donated them, and we have not heard anything yet. Thank you for asking.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your response. I think I can modify these pretty easily. Certainly easier than creating a whole new one! Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. Samaranthe: What are you doing to work around it so that it reflects "C" for completion of the Tiger requirements rather than showing "P" for partial?

      Delete
    4. I would love an updated version too, but the author said he wasn't planning on updating it since his pack is using Scouttrack now ☹️ I wish I knew how to do it.

      Delete
  12. I'm having trouble unprotecting it to update the tabs with the Scouts names. I keep getting the error I don't have permission - any help for this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lions are a new group and it would be nice if you can add Lions to your list

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have used these excel sheets for my Den in the past and they are amazing for leaders that are having trouble with their online account. Have the files been removed?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I try to download so many things from this site, but I get an "Error 404 File Not Found" Code for everything. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete