Wednesday, October 17, 2018

When I Grow Up - Cub Scout Themes - PowWow Books - Pack Meeting Plans ~ Cubs in the Future


When I Grow Up was the official Cub Scout theme in March 2009.  This is from the 2008-09 Utah National Parks Council PowWow book.  This is a great theme, and many of the ideas that were used back then can still be used today.





To open When I Grow Up,  CLICK HERE

Some of the things you will find in this PDF are:
  • Invitations
  • Websites that would be helpful for this topic
  • Pre-Openers
    • When I Grow Up Word Find
    • Lines of Work Quiz
  • Opening & Closing Flag Ceremonies
    • When I Grow Up - Opening
    • Cub Scout Pledge to Himself
    • Do Your Best - Closing
    • America's Answer
  • Advancement Ceremonies
    • Running For Mayor
    • Graduation
    • Other Ideas for Awards
  • Cubmaster Minutes
  • Audience Participation
    • Homeowners
  • Skits
    • The Motorcycle Driver
    • When I Grow Up
  • Songs
    • Oh, I Can Be
    • If You're Gonna Be
    • Growing Older
    • How I Want to Grow Up
    • I Wish I Were a Volunteer Fireman
  • Games
    • What Am I?
    • Fireman Relay
    • What Will I Be?
    • Firefighters Relay
    • Observation Game
    • Who Am I?
  • Crafts
    • Fireman Hat Slide
    • School Photo Frame
  • Food Fun
    • Fire Hose
    • When I Grow Up Kebabs
    • Hot "Hero" Sandwich
    • Fried Egg Candy
    • Strawberry Yogurt "Help Me Grow Up Healthy" Shake
    • Fruity Brownie Pizza
  • Just for Fun
  • Run-ons
  • Riddles
  • Cheers & Applause
    • Astronaut Applause
    • Carpenter Applause
    • Doctor Applause
    • Fireman Yell
    • Fisherman Cheer
    • Lumberjack Cheer


To see more Theme Ideas, and other PowWow books go to this page CLICK HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment