Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Minion Neckerchief Slide Made out of a Milk Jug Lid




Thanks to Felice Clements for donating this idea. She is Cubmaster in the Hobble Creek District Community Pack 1456, Utah National Parks Council.



Who doesn't love minions, well, for you Cub Scout leaders try on this fun and simple neckerchief slide.

All I used was a yellow milk cap that I poured plaster into the back and put a party favor wedding ring in, I let it set for about a day.

Along with the yellow milk cap, I used a big googlie eye that I bought in a variety package from Dollar Tree, and then 2 thin strips of black fun foam. I hot glued the eyeball down where I wanted it, and then glued each piece of fun foam, gluing from the eyeball back, and trimming any excess away! Done! 

Get your boys excited about uniforming!!!! Neckerchief slides can be one way to do that!









No comments:

Post a Comment