Thursday, March 27, 2014

Cub Scout Wolf PRINTABLE Tracking Work Sheet #2

 

 Above is a tracking sheet to be able to keep track of where each boy is on requirements towards the Bobcat, Wolf, Wolf Arrow Points, Progress Towards Rank beads, Gold and Silver Arrow Points, and Cub Scout World Conservation Award.  There is also a spot to track the dates they served as Denner or Assistant Denner.  I like to print this tracking sheet on cardstock, and I print one for each boy to be kept in my leader binder next to their tracking sheet for Bear, Webelos, Belt Loops, and Religious Award.  I keep a different tab for every boy with all 3 tracking sheets.  Then I have information on each boy.  It helps to do it this way if you do one requirement one week and a different one other weeks.  Not every boy is there every week.  By doing this, I can always know where each boy is at, and it is all in one place.  I keep a roll, and next to the roll I write down what we did that week.  If the parents ever have questions, I always have a place to look back at on the roll, and I can always copy the tracking sheet to show them where their boy is.


    • To print THIS OLD Wolf Tracking Sheet #2, CLICK HERE


    This form is an old tracking sheet.  Need tracking sheets for the NEW Program?  We have them ready for you! Click on the links below to see other tracking sheets.



    1 comment:

    1. Thank you so much for these great ideas. We are new to all of this and are learning along with our son. So grateful.

      ReplyDelete