The Theme this month is Hometown Heroes and the Core Value is Cooperation. I decided to make up some Junior Firefighter badge Neckerchief Slides. I hope you enjoy them. To make them:
- Print the instruction page and large shield PDF out on Cardstock, and cut out the shield
- Trace the shield onto the fun foam and cut out
- Choose either a gold badge PDF or white badge PDF and print them out on card stock and cut out the shields
- Glue the paper shields onto the back of foam shields with a glue gun making sure the pen marks do not show
- Attach a back to the neckerchief slides. I like to use 1/2" PVC pipe cut into small strips.
PDF on White Cardstock, click here.
PDF on Gold Cardstock, click here.
instructions and large shield from a PDF, click here