Sunday, December 2, 2012

Website with a lot of printable Cub Scout pages with games and worksheets that would be great for PreOpeners

 

I have posted a lot of printables on this site that I hope you are able to use.  Check out our printables tab on the right of this blog or any of the other tabs.  We have games, tracking sheets, pow wow books, invitations, neckerchief slide ideas, holiday ideas, derby ideas, theme ideas...



If you don't find what you need there, here is another site below that had lots of fun Cub Scout "fun pages" that are printable.  This is a great site!  Hope you will check it out.


         R  J  T  O  M  R  O  F  I  N  U  B  C  L  S  B  O  W  H
         O  A  K  Y  A  L  J  D  T  C  D  A  I  F  M  T  E  T  B
         S  L  E  T  E  O  T  A  B  O  B  C  A  T  E  B  U  I  E
         R  A  W  B  P  D  K  U  M  C  F  Y  U  D  E  N  V  Y  L
         T  N  A  M  E  L  S  I  O  B  D  O  H  L  O  W  B  R  D
         S  W  O  L  R  O  D  E  N  C  C  A  O  K  D  O  U  A  O
         Q  O  B  S  N  G  T  F  E  S  S  S  A  D  E  R  L  U  O
         U  R  N  T  F  D  E  N  B  B  G  Y  O  A  N  R  V  R  D
         M  R  M  C  B  N  H  U  G  E  L  D  O  O  D  A  J  B  O
         P  A  C  K  I  A  C  T  I  V  I  T  Y  B  A  D  G  E  U
         B  R  A  S  R  E  U  O  O  R  H  N  C  I  D  L  W  F  H
         A  E  O  J  T  U  B  I  P  E  L  L  I  W  D  O  O  G  K
         N  V  B  R  H  L  M  A  P  N  U  B  Y  V  F  G  W  H  Y
         Q  L  O  R  D  B  A  D  E  N  P  O  W  E  L  L  I  E  M
         U  I  A  S  A  G  S  A  M  E  R  I  C  A  D  U  O  V  N
         E  S  O  P  Y  L  T  H  D  D  E  N  C  H  I  E  F  W  L
         T  D  C  A  B  C  E  T  N  E  M  E  C  N  A  V  D  A  T
         S  D  K  T  A  R  R  O  W  O  F  L  I  G  H  T  G  F  K 
 
Activity Badge      Boy Scout         February
Advancement      BSA         Gold Arrow
America      Cubmaster         Goodwill
Arrow of Light      Cub Scout         Lord Baden Powell
Banquet      Den         Pack
Bear              Den Chief         Silver Arrow
Birthday      Den Dad         Uniform
Blue and Gold      Denner         Webelos
Bobcat              Doodle         Wolf  

https://people.creighton.edu/~bjs74318/bluejay/pack114/funpages/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment